How to become LIC Agent in Delhi NCR
Those who want to start business but don’t have a big capital amount to invest, people looking for a valuable carrier to grow in life, also those who want to achieve their dreams are most welcome to join us as an Insurance advisor/Part time work/part time Job.
Benefits of a Life Insurance Agent
Nobody want to depend on others. Now a days expenses are very high so everybody wants to earn extra then his/her usual income. Anybody, who fulfil conditions of insurer, can start his/her own work or business without big capital investments. An Insurance company provides below benefits to Advisors,
Who can join as LIC Agent ?
Those who don’t want to be dependent on others and want to get regular income for life can join LIC Agent. To apply for Insurance agency minimum qualification is 12th pass( Diploma equalant to 12th) & min. Age 18 years.
Procedure to become a LIC Insurance Agent
It is the contract between insurer and for those who would like to seek career in life insurance industry (Insurance advisor). Simplest way to apply for LIC Agent is given below,
- The candidate need to fill agency application form to register with LIC office.
- She/he have to go for pre-license training (Online/Offline training for 50 Hrs).
- Go for IRDA examination.
- After examination candidate need to contact us.
Fees and Documents required?
Below documents required to become Life Insurance Agent(LIC Agent),
- 6 passport size photographs
- 10th/12th school certificate
- Copy of pan card
- Adhaar card
- IRDA and registration fees
- Cost of study material will be extra